Wednesday 8 October 2008

Drawing with pictures?

I get it, but at the same time, not so much........We should draw pictures instead of writing notes, and that will make us remember easier? Surely if we were listening instead of drawing pictures we would remember more? Saying that, I did remember quite a lot in that exercise earlier, so maybe there is something in it. Hmmmm....maybe ill try writing notes one week and drawing the week after and see which week I remember more. I have a feeling it'll be about the same...... And I dont think I'll go as far as having a box full of little pictures to remind me to do stuff. In the time it takes to make the box i could have done most of the stuff I had to do already.





Well here's tomorrow in pictures.....







So that in English is.........

Get up, eat breakfast, drive to uni, give money to people I owe it to, have a Snakebite, go home, go partay.......

Which did you find easier to understand????

No comments: