Sunday 15 November 2009

Experimental Project update

Right, after working out HOW to go about doing it as I had first wanted, I realised it would cost a small fortune to get enough stuff, SO I have had to modify my idea a little bit. Instead of having characters animated onto pixelated objects, I have just had to find interesting objects to pixelate. And what did I find?? 5 year old funny shaped potpourri. Excitment! I thought at first it wouldn't work or be very experimental but I plan on combining it with some pixelation of some willing volunteers, in a sort of Harry Potter-esque moving photograph type jobbie!

Ive done the first few seconds of the pixelation as a test, just to see if I like the look of it. I am possibly thinking of altering it slightly but here is what I have so far. I think its important to be able to tweak thigs as you go along. If you find something you don't like early on, its better to change it then, than to carry on and end up hating the end product!

Ok here is a little test!


No comments: