Saturday 25 April 2009

Hayle

Well of all the places to have a history project about!! Still whatever floats your boat I suppose :D The ideas our group has atm are really positive, everyone is getting on and really combining ideas, i tihnk we are definaltey in with a chance of making this awsome. (although to be fair after my shocking ident project, Tottenham Hotspur look amazing......no I take it back, that could never happen..)

I am working on character design at the moment, which I am really enjoying. I discovered earlier on that I was more at home doing things in 2D. The background project for Kathy I really enjoyed, and I thin that in the future the design and pre production side of things is definately something that I would be interested in getting involved with. Its definately more my cup of tea. I invested in a Wacom graphics tablet recently (which is going to take me a looooong time to pay for) because I am so interested in this area. I thought it would be a good idea to invest in something that would help me develop more with drawing on the computer, as that is something that I have never really experimented with before, and as everything is going digital, I figured it would be good to get some practise in. And it was definately a good idea. I have been doing a lot of the character designs on there and i am really enojying drawing on it. Its not quite the same as pencil and paper, but I definately enojy it, and am determined to do a good job with this work.

Bring on the finished product!!!!

No comments: